23 May 2009

*Deep breath...*

























Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaa.............









Yay.. Finally it's weekends....
xD

a day without exam somehow ROCKS when it's in the middle of the exams...


Today's Bio was quite hard T.T



No....




it's Not quite hard...



it's SIBEH hard ~


Paper 3 Was Alien's from Mars...

while paper 2 from Jupiter X.x

Ah men that Paper 1 is objective....

aha... or else I'll be totally speechless..



By The Way..

Yesterday i did not slept well...

was laying on my bio reference book in front of my computer on my computer table....

it was 12am plus....


and then i fall asleep and i woke up around 6am...

=.=

imagine lah..
i did not revise anything from form 5...

thank god I'd completed form 4...
so at least still know how to do some question..

haha...


shit~

i just notice that...


my blog....

is getting....



More..





And








More...










BORING!~~



S-Stop
M-Mourning...
I-It's
L-LIFE
E-Eh...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment