25 July 2009

Yay..

Bye bye fever... =D

Still coughing though =(


Don't know why..

This morning i woke up...

Few people text me and say that they're sick

And i'm recovering =.=


pity lah...

maybe my virus infect them through sms? =P


Went for Classical Evening Concert...


I was one of the performer..

Performed..

The program was a bit boring =(
luckily it ended quite early..

so can go home..


Haiz..
spm is here soon..

Dang!
Haven't start study yet..

T.T

Keep on getting distraction..


Oh yea..

Forgot to mention...

Remember i said i had badminton match against Foo and Chris for double?

And of course like i'd expected,
We lost..

And i got this =.=
So i'm same like foo now...

tuuut~

Pig leg =.=

Haiz...

Walking up and down my house stairs eats up my precious 5 minutes..

Crazy Huh? X.X

No comments:

Post a Comment