23 July 2009

Yesterday morning...

Woke up with a serious headache..

Told mom and she helped me checked...


Fever.. =(

38.5 degrees

X.X


Shit..

No wonder i'm shivering like hell....

So planned not to go to school..

But...

Maths, add maths and Phy and bio X.X

So last last still went...



Wore a jacket whole day..

So if anyone saw me with a jacket, don't call me a sohai.. aha...

unlike some wanted to act cool on a hot day =S

So..

I went through that day..

but horror strikes at night...

Shivering like hell..

I wore 2 shirts, one jacket.. 2 blankets, no fan no aircon but still shivers.. =.=

No ideas what had happen..

Tested my temperature and it's 39.5

Omg..

SARS? H1N1?

Aha..

Slept around 9pm that night..

Super sick..

Sorry that i did not reply =(



Slept whole morning today...

Skipped school...

my temperature had rise to 40 degree..

So went to see a doctor and he gave me some medicine..

ate it and here now...

37.8..

Although it's not normal yet, but at least it is controlled.. =)


Before that my mom gave me panadol those but the fever just getting worse..


Thanks Mom.. =)

she woke up middle of the night to feed me medicine..


At least now i can walk jor...

Before that i wanted to walk and the world is like spinning around..

can't walk straight.. X.x

Btw..

Having badminton competition later...

WILL GO!

hmph..

Sorry to know that foo hurt his leg..

But aha..

i wont walk over as well ^^


So now it's fair..

Each team got one OKU~

=P


My next match is against foo..

No comments:

Post a Comment