31 August 2009

HAPPY MERDEKA PEOPLE =D


This year was like the coldest Merdeka day EVER!


NO horns..
No count down..
No fireworks =(
No patriotic Songs..


They actually have a WEBSITE about Merdeka..
You can actually download the wallpaper..

They even have a quiz section to test your "How Well Do You Know Malaysia?"

=P

That website actually show every PM's quotes.. =)

And the website have those patriotic songs played when you're exploring the website =.="
quite cool..
Seriously..
Never know that Malaysia is that advance.. xP


Updated two things in my blog..

if you did explore my blog carefully..
you'll notice this to widget down at the "LALALALAL...." section..



this is a follower widget..

So DO follow my blog =D
it'll keep you update..
although i seldom update my blog =P


but of course you need to have a google account in order to follow my blog..

This is one that shows the latest comment..
and do note..
my last comment was received on aug 03 =.="
which was HELL long ago..

SO DO COMMENT PEOPLE!

comment not in the sense of dropping a chat in my cbox...

1 comment: