22 August 2009

I wanted to post about yesterday's class party very much..
but was too tired..
and it's quite late now..

Have to wake up early tomoro..
Flight leaving at 12.45pm.
wish me luck =)


So i'm lazy to post the photos especially after yesterday's encounter on the stupid facebook photo album..
i had enough =.="



Was reading blogs.. and found this in Keele's..
quite interesting..
=)

Weird pose of mine.. but yeah... it's new =P
kena force to drink in one go =P
sexy pose =]

For more photos..
you can go Facebook and view my profile.
=)
many of my friends uploaded their version of pictures too =)


Wasn't that happy today..
I'm actually having piano test this morning..

but it got canceled..
then something happens which seriously screws my day up..

and i personally wanted to thank
piggy.
chet.
kuit.

for just listening to my craps..
thank you =)

will seriously miss Sabah tomoro..

And my house..
=(

This might be my last blog until next Friday..

People..
Sms me.
i hate being lonely =(


p/s i love you dad... ALWAYS..

No comments:

Post a Comment