29 September 2009

Happy Birthday To me.. once again.. =)
46 min more then i'm 17 years and 1 day older =P


Here are some birthday wishes from my phone..
Thanks guys..
You all rocks =')

thanks to those who wished in facebook and friendster as well..

and also msn and bloggies..
Ohh Ohh...
and also by mouth of course... =)

seriously appreciate it much...


*hugs*

ok.. =.=" that sounded so gay
=P

Thanks a lot Ying Ying jie jie..

she's my old neighbor and gave me presents since early Sept because she wil not be in kk during my b'day =P





Message from Ariele..

she's going to expire on 28th sept.. so wishing me earlier..

1st attempt..
broken msg =.="

Her idea was to actually send the message EXACTLY the same as my birth date which is 09-29
but she did 21.28 instead =P
yellow man noob.. aha..

2nd day she tried again..
early in the morning when i turned on my phone..




but again.. failed =.=" it was 09.28

and lastly..

tried again at 27th nite..

succeeded =P

then is pei tong..
She wished me earlier because of.. i also duno why d =.="

Fiona wished me somewhere around this time..
but accidentally deleted the msg =P pai seh.

Lao mah~

best friend ku~ =P

Pearl
Boss ku~ damn nice.. add my salary T.T 感动


Amanda Fu.. A very nice Er Hu student. =)
Obedient and Hardworking..
Good luck in the future..



Melissa.. =) Pri best pals..
With loves always ♥


Kuit..
I sent her a 10 msg long wish during her brithday..
which is not usual..
then she offer me a shortest one...
which is no need send =.="


Penolong Ketua of mine =)
Very responsible one..

Valerie..


Ah Muii.. =)
Jia Shin..
Crazy Frog

Primary school friends of mine =)

My senior.. Haha..
MUMMY! =')
Shun Yi..
Another primary friend.. =)
nicknamed as Popo

Fong Lee Ling..
Somone from chinese orchestra which i never met. O.o

Nien Tze =)

Lum =]



Dearest Cousin's Mum..
She went America..
And actually sending greetings from there..


Most expensive sms wish =)

Tze Ray =]

Hui Ying =)

Juin Pei. =]
Pai seh.. contact spell wrongly =.="


Xin Tze

Amanda Lam
Jen Jen from 2C.
Nvr met her before

Post Man Ku~ =P
any letter to send?

Another Ah Muii..
Charlotte..
Vanessa..
she's going to pour water on MY HANDS tomoro =]

SIAW!!
Adeline =)

Keele~


There's two more..
late greetings..
but still today =)

Shu Miin and Luther at 2359 =]
special mar~


Phew..
it took me sooooo long to posted all the pictures up..
resizing one by one..
and editing some parts.. =P

gonna do presents on next post hopefully =)

Special thanks:
-Chinese Orchestra Members who sang song to me during practice =")
-Dad who hugged me in front of every member after they finish singing =') 感动 T.T
-Dad again who belanja me dinner =S although he did that since i was born till now everyday.
-Mom who gave me a kiss a few kisses on the cheek
-Parents who plan to give me a laptop and camera as my bday present..
i rejected it thought =P but they insist so lastly i said you can give me at year end.. since i don't really need it now..

-Siblings who always supported me =D
-Chrismy violin teacher who played birthday song to me when i stepped into the music school.. =)
-All of my friends who supported me until i'm this big.
-Kuit for supporting me 24/7
-Boss who act as my punchbag
-etc. etc. etc.

That's all for today i suppose..
Didn't celebrate it this year thought =P
Wanted to STAY YOUNG!!!

Aha..
Thankyou all once again.. =)


ps. If i miss you out, DO TELL =) human make mistakes..



2 comments:

  1. feels sed cos youh doesnt putted my bootiful kard XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. later later.. =P
    haven even upload it to com =.="

    ReplyDelete