07 December 2009

Yesterday was to post something actually..

but i felt asleep around 9pm ==


Was too tired..

went Suria.. Nothing super special..

Aha..


Nowadays line was kinda sucky..


which kinda piss me off..


Thank you Evon Lim xD your fault!

Aha. Jk.



Hmm...
Felt lost.

kinda hard to actually receive that i'm going off to USA alone!

I hope it'll be fun.. NO. i will have fun. =)


Thanks a lot Kai ye Kai ma and Sa Gor..
=D

will meet you all in 7 days more to go!


Was always hoping for a white christmas..
but..
Don't think my wish gonna come true this year..

Aha.

just try to imagine throwing snow balls around your house..
It SHOULD be fun =)

Some picture taken before Spm =P


look at my eye bags ==
Turning from a pig to panda soon..

Please stop the cruelty for form 5 students =P
waiting for sunlight..


Aha..
Took this in the library..
Children section..

That was before Phy paper..




Aha.

I love my dogs =D

currently obese with =D



ps. things are not as you think. i missed you A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment