28 April 2010

Current status:
Energetic.
Stressless.
Happy.
Enjoy.
Holiday Mood.
Worryless.
Well,
I'm in KL now =]
Going back on Thurs though.
Usually, I stayed in my Aunt house. (Xi Yuin's house)
but don't know why, this trip we are staying at my Eldest uncle's place.
At first i was kinda worried.
Scared will bored and stuff.
Since thy're no kids in that house.
But then, after staying in it, i somehow like it.
The first not-that-good news i heard before i came was the internet over here is out of service.
(The reason why it's not functioning is just shit stupppid. My uncle went to "Upgrade" the streamyx to a faster speed and they have to terminate your line for few weeks. Isn't that stupid? ==)
But my aunt went to complain.
Luckily.
=P
well.
What so good about this place?
No piano.
No playing mates.
No internet.
Haha.
this trip really is the best trip for me to enjoy life and forget all the sad past and memories.
Stressless life.
Nice.
Early in the morning.
Went "Da Tai Ji" with my dad and uncle.
My uncle is retired and is the pengerusi and also the leader for this old man's group ;]
Everyone met him will say goodmorning in a very respectful way.
Lol.
yea. so i went Tai Ji ==
The only young man over there and the old ones are so damn happy.
I don't think young people ever join this kind of stuff aye?
but hey!
it was indeed kinda usefull and tiring.
If you have the chance, go try. Not bad.
Or else i can teach you also. =P
This Tai Ji can help you to exercise not only your body muscles but also your interior organs.
Cool eh?
Went Midvalley yesterday (largest Mall in Malaysia)
Bought nothing much.
But still, it was an enjoying moment.
Walk until stinging pain in the legs.
3rd day today.
Gonna move back to my Aunt's house.
Later might go Taylor hunt for my SAM course books too.
and go Summit (shopping mall) to buy pirated computer games.
Muahahahaha.
Oh Yea!
I ordered a new laptop =]
Studio 14.
Not bad.
waiting for it now. So damn excited .__.
I think i have to stop here.
Have to go out soon.
ps. I lay awake and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment