05 April 2010

Gosh.

Shit nervous now.

Tomorrow will be my big day.
The day where I had long awaited.

JPJ exam. X.x


Daim.



Anyway,
last Saturday's performance was not bad.
Although not much Audience =X

only about 50 audience in a 400 seats hall.


who cares xD

Never give a damn on how WELL you performed but always think that how MUCH you enjoyed
=]

and HELL YEAH!
i Enjoyed! xD


Chris

Christabel. Not sure spelling =X
Jeremy. Jason's eldest bro.
Cherlyn. Jason's cousin.
Conductor / guitar soloist. Mr Peter Korbel
Eiben. Sarawak mate
Stephanie =]
Annjel. From KL.
Li Sha from KL too.

Did not manage to snap pictures with the other members. T.T

Because i was busying deleting my memory card coz mum record the whole concert .__.

So have to delete some of it.

and some of my friends went off early.
Soooo.

OHH WELL xD

Got to sleep.

It's already 12 =S


ps. I so hope that Mr JPJ wont Zat me like Mr QTI =/

No comments:

Post a Comment