18 April 2010

It seems like God was never fair to us.

In fact,

I don't think anything in this world is fair.

It's either you choose this, or that, or else you take both without good performance.

Why?

Why isn't someone is capable to do both and performed well at once?


I never understand why.


Well.
This kind of things happened to me once.

It was tough.
Hard.
Murderous.


The worst part is,

i have to go through the same process.
remembering what had happened and replaying the past.

just like how you did it on the tv buy clicking the rewind button and play again.

Daim.


If only i have the control "Click" had.



Well. Exam next week.
I don't think I gonna do well for this.

and my future actually rely on this exam.
Shit.

Whenever i open up my books, YES! i'm studying. eyes on the book, heart somewhere else.

Not a good sign. =[



All the best Terence Tan.



I'm not gonna loose you this time.



ps. i fucking hate APRIL's. FUCK! Last year's April was total shit. This year's was no difference.

2 comments:

  1. kaiyi jiejie dont like april too :( nyway..jiayou arh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clench yout teeth and just bear the pain dude :'(
    You chose this path, so you HAVE to endure all the pain. It'll be worth a try.


    All the best to you, k? Hwaiting!

    ReplyDelete