30 May 2010





Hey guys. =]




Piano competition was erm. Success?


Haha


Got 1st Runner Up (2nd place if you're wondering)


xD


Well, not too bad aye? =P


At least I'm happy..


The champion was a teacher from GL music school.


But then last year I won her.


this year she won back.


Fair and square. Hahaha!




thank you to the organizing committee for this event.


Enjoyed it much.


As for videos and pictures, will be uploaded few days later (I hope xS)




Using laptop now. That's why.


Fooled around with the webcam.






=]




Well. Dad is BACK!! <3


Love him.
1st of June is his birthday. OMG~
Got to do something special since this is the last year for me to celebrate with him until a few years time later.


Oh yea!


by the way, forgotten to mention,


I MET MY PRIMARY BEST FRIEND JUST NOW IN THE MUSIC FESTIVAL!


that's like sooo cool.


lost contact for about 10 years? WTH .__.


I changed school you see, when i was primary 4.
From Likas Chung Hwa to Shan Tao.


And that time was too young to ask for handphone number and
we don't give a damn to E-mails YET xD.




And yeah!
Finally. After 10 years plus. xD




He's currently doing Grade 7 on piano.
Kinda great to found a long lost friend that share the same interest with you.


I did not notice him at first.
nor did he.
As we changed a lot.


It all started with what I call "fate"


So coincidently that I was standing beside the toilet chit chatting with friends and he pass by and ask us where's the toilet.


Then i got stunned and ask him is he from this this that that primary school and bla blah class.
He says yes and replied.


"Are you 陈文豪?"


OMG. He remembered. LOL.


and there goes, one close buddy went to Melaka and another one poof back.


So sometimes you just have to let go so that new things will come in aye?


Life is just too amazing. ;]






One more thing before i stop.




I changed my blog song.


In case you hadn't noticed.




Check it out ;]




ps. Two more days of freedom, two more months of suffer.








No comments:

Post a Comment