21 May 2010

='(

Thank you Kai Ma.

For colourising part of my life.

Love You like I always did

Rest In Peace,

God Bless.

We love you. =']



Well.

God took her back this morning around 7am.

For their place in New York, 7pm Yesterday night.

Kai Ye told me it was a peaceful one.
Thank God =]

Slept and left.


So there goes.
another one who I loved.
<3

Seems that my feeling of 2010 as a bad year was kinda true.
Really do hope that this will be the worst, and no more.
I have enough of nightmares. =[


well, to the bright side,
She left us might be good for herself.
No more Hospital, no more treatment, No more needles, No more Pain.

So Thank God again, for giving her the chance to live LONGER (about 10 years)
and also allow me this kai zai to go visit her in New York for the last time. ='[

T.T

Shit. Tears are rolling in my eyes.

No more calls from her to me all the way from USA.

Gonna miss those calls. Kinda regret why i did not call her more often.
Only doing it like 2-4 times per month. =[

That makes me even sadder.


Haizzz.

Tomorrow. Another life affecting exam .__.

So gonna die.




Some memories from the past =(

last year December.






The one in blue shirt is her. Looks quite strong that time.

But head news from kai ye saying after we went the situation went worse until today =[


It was kinda shocking to face the truth at first.


Thank you all my friends who care for me.

Love you all =')


To all, This is life. There's no such thing as tomorrow. There's no such thing as yesterday.

You can't control things that ARE going to happen tomorrow. And you definitely can't change history.

But you can CONTROL today.

People, Appreciate everyday.

I'm happy that I'm still can blog.
I'm happy that I still have friends.
I'm happy that they're still many people who love me.
and I'm happy that I'll always love them all.


You should be happy for able to read my blog.
Some people can't.

Some people don't even have electric supply.


Appreciate everyone in your life.
Appreciate what they did for you.
What they sacrificed for you.

Tell them you love them.
Before it's too late.


Think about it.

To those who hate their parents, Think about it.
To those who hate their siblings, Think about it.
To those who hate their Friends, Think about it.
To those who have enemies, Think about it.

To those who do not want to think, not gonna force you. but you sure gonna regret.


ps. Appreciate what you have before it's too late.
That's the beauty of life.






1 comment: