21 June 2010

HUA!!

Time flies. Lolx

It's MID JUNE NOW>.<

Ahhhhhhhh....


I'd been a long time since i update my blog.
Kuakaka..
Primary and Secondary school had their holiday from 5-20 June.
Although I don't have holiday, but at least I'm in the holiday mood.

Enjoyed this whole two weeks time.

Woots!

To those who are going back to school "later", (midnight now) =P

all the best for this second term.
and GOOD LUCK! GAMBATEH for those who are sitting for Major exams ;]

May the force be with you~


Back to topic, I enjoyed the holiday.
Although it's not mine =]

First and for all, more people to sms chat during school time for me. Kuakaka..
Which can prevent me from sleeping in lesson and enables me to concentrate in lessons.

Second, MY OLD GANG! =]
They're studying form 6 and have their holidays.

So....

MORE YAM CHA SESSION!!! Hahahahaha.


5th June.
Went library with kuit and daren.
To study. haha.

At first just us three.
but before we reach the library foo called me and ask me go yam cha with him, ariele and lum.
So they meet us up in the library and went yoyo =]

No pictures taken though =\


6th june.

6K gathering!!

Omg =]
It's been awhile since we last met. 2 years?
Ha!
Thanks Jacyntha and Bonnie for this.
Love it.
Finaly someone to plan a gathering beside me. (I'd planned for 3 times until i got fed up)
But the attendance was kinda poor =(

Some pictures.








Ohh man.!
Line kinda sucky. Took me a long time to post these pictures ._. Will stop here first.

Hope i remember everything i want to say after a few days. lol.

anyway, I SURVIVED THE TEST COMBO.. O>O"

Huhu.
In between the test combo, teacher still gave us a sudden practical assessment. X.x

I survived!


ps. pipisspoupii.

No comments:

Post a Comment