30 October 2010

Hey guys..

Guess what?

i'm 18 and a month years old..

damn it.


well, i don't think much people keep track of their monthly birthday.

but somehow, i think that it's quite important to me, as in it reminds you that time flies, and you must appreciate every moment before you're another year older.


well..
the final exam is just two days aways from now. if you consider the midnight time, it'll be one day.

can't wait for it to finish and start my new life.

part of me pulls back, but part of me, half hoping to let go of everything, start a new life in a different place, with totally different people.

half worried, half excited.


Oh..
something that i had not mention about..

I HAD A NEW PHONE!!!!

well, got it on the 10th day of the 10th month of 2010. Cool aye?

Hahahaa.

it's Satio, Sony Ericsson. Am loving it hell much.

save me the trouble to bring along another bulky camera. =D


but sometimes, i do still miss my s500i, with the cool cracked key pads.


hah!


hmm..

i'm currently a bit mentally unstable, emotionally unstable as well..

physically, i'm not too sure.. but pray hard i'm not going sideways..


well. that's about it.
next post should be quite awhile.
unless i'm really got pissed by my subjects.
which i think i will..


shit.
i'm a bit not me..


ps. in case you are wondering why do i take long bath in the late night,
most of the times, i feel cold during the middle of the night,
feeling empty and lost.
a hot and refreshing bath seriously gives me back that warmth that i had barely felt this few months.
At the same time, half hoping that the water will carries my miseries away, down the drain and far far away from me..

Am I Terence Tan? Idk..

No comments:

Post a Comment