13 January 2011

They're times where people stop moving forward, look back, and say..

DAIM~
I'd actually walked this far through those bumpy muddy road.


Well...
Obstacles..
Can always be conquered..

Mountains can always be climbed.


Then why are you scared that you might not make it through this time Terence Tan?

When I looked back to my tracks..
What I saw was..
a pile of mess..

And when I tried my best to move forward, undeveloped jungle is in front of me and I only have a fruit knife.

Which road should I take.
How to avoid wild animals.

and how to win and beat the game..

No one knows.

Will i survive or die?

No one knows too..

Let the wind bring me I suppose.
Let God decide what's next for me.


ps. Giving up was never in my dictionary. But sometimes, some people tends to try their best to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment