24 February 2011

Uni life..

Hey!
One of the biggest achievement in life is to get yourself into a University so that you can get a good work with good pay when you get out into the society and of course if possible, be a billionaire. Aye?

of course, money is almost everything in life..
but bear in mind peeps, money is not everything..
Happiness IS everything..


;]


Well, I GET MYSELF INTO UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM!

I am now an offical undergraduate.. Ahahahahah..

Finally.. Uni life. Woots~

Registered myself last Friday, 18th February.
but school lessons start on 8th February.
So that means I'd skipped two weeks classes.

The catching up was horrible.. As lecturers all taught many chapters already.
So I will be pretty busy this few weeks.

Hmm...
Before all these, I think it would be great to talk about my Uni first.
Will talk about my life here in the next post bah..

This University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus, aka UNMC, is located in Semenyih.
It's in the outskirt area and about 1 hour drive from USJ to my Uni.
Semenyih can be considered as the 2nd last town in Selangor before going into Negeri Sembilan.
So it's quite cool when I went to visit Broga, the last town in Selangor before NS and there's a board showing that welcome to NS.

This campus has few blocks. all fully aircond.
I'm now staying on campus, 5 min walking to my lecture halls and cafeterias..
Whole campus has wifi connection except hostel.
So when I'm in my room, I will have to register to another internet connection, with 128kb for free.
Damn slow..

Am now in the computer lab. Which contains i think about 200 computers?
Free to use. just have to log into your account.
Here have faster internet connection.
haha..
Luckily here is 24 hours. Unlike library until 9 only.
So I can camp here until shuang shuang then go home.
Room no aircond. only got fan.

Semenyih is super hot though..
Super i mean super duper those super..
sunny and hot..
I'm darker d! T.T and fatter to!
Hmm..
They also have a sports center.
Sports center got
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court
- Swimming Pool
- Gym
- Basketball Court
- Squash court
- badminton court

at first i thought got tracks and field.
Mana tahu when reach go see. Argh! still under construction.
So juniors out there, when you all come I suppose the field will be available by then.

Oh! They do have this jogging track though.. Circulating the lake.

Foods here are ok too!
They have a large variety of foods.
Chinese, Malay, Indian, Pakistan, Western. Etc etc..
Ramli Burger.. Roti Canai.. Pizza.. Fries.. French toast.. Yun Tun Mian.. Ban Mee.. blablabla..

Wow. It's midnight already!
i better get back to have some rest.
That's for now ;]


ps. Things are ok here. But i still miss home..


No comments:

Post a Comment