07 August 2011

Greetings August =]


Hey guys. Time flies and it's August now.
Bad news, end of semester soon and hence, more test, more assignments, more due dates, more stress and final exam.
@@
Good news is that there will be a 3 weeks break for me after the finals!!
Haha
And I will be moving to my new unit :D
A banglo~
But renting a room only though. xP

Can't wait to go home seriously. Hang out, Yam cha.
I wanna go beach too! Can only see beaches in Sabah. Kl..................... hard la =(
I miss the sun setting into the sea.
and also the wind breeze along the sea shore.
Walking bare foot on the sands leaving foot prints behind. Argh!

Well, stress as usual for me.
So imma kinda got used to it.
Here are some updates of what i had been doing recently.

Went to Arsenal match,
went to Jogoya,
Went KL explore, Lowyat, sungei wang, times square etc.
Notice how lousy malaysia's public transport is.
And also how scary is the jam and how bad is the air in kl.
Oh! I also bought a new bike =D!

Jogoya
Star Hill Galery
New bike!
Stadium Bukit Jalil
Arsenal!

I definitely miss home as usual ;]

ps. Few more weeks to go~

No comments:

Post a Comment