26 December 2011

Back in KK. I am Home alas.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)
Hope you had a nice one yesterday

For me, my family went to Taiwan and so I'm alone at home.

Well, I'm Terence Tan.
So it's impossible for me to celebrate Christmas nor Christmas Eve alone at home :P

Outing with friends, movies and a lot of follow ups and updates was done.

This trip wasn't as fun though.
Thanks a lot to my Uni and their brilliant time planning,
I have my finals straight after Christmas and New Year.
Wuala! Thanks for spoiling my holidays.
Want to study but the whole world is playing.
Want to play but keep thinking of exam.
That feeling sucks.

Time seriously flies though,
not sure whether to be happy, or to be sad about it.
Sometimes I hope that I can grow up fast,
Earn my own money,
Have my own house,
Build a family with my wife etc.

But then again sometimes,
it just feels good to be young.
You don't have to worry that much!
You can do almost whatever you like :)

When a child made a mistake, it will be just "Oh it's okay. You're still young"
When an adult made a mistake, it will not be just that.
That, is adulthood.

2012 on the way,
And there goes my teen.
Turning 20 soon :'(


ps. Trying my best to focus on studies. Seriously, I tried. But...... hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment