19 June 2009

LIBRA (The Lame One)

Nice to everyone they meet.
Their Love is one of a kind.
Silly, fun and sweet.
Have own unique appeal.
Most caring person you will ever meet!
However, not the kind of person you wanna mess with...
You might end up crying..

DONT MESS WITH THE ZOHAN~ lol...

It was teachers day...

And it's yet another boring day ==


I'd think over to choir coach's words about paying me RM100 if i do the scores of 龙的传人..
write the instrument part of it..


and i made a decision of not going to do it..

Haha...

Not my bad...

It's just that i need my beauty sleep..

seriously.. ==




Dad told me...

He said the principal commented about me to my father when i was conducting the Orchestra..

He commented about my hair ==

Say that i look sleepy and should really change my hairstyle...

i think it's because of my bird nest bah...

messy messy like never been combed before or just woke up .__.

And what my dad wanted to tell him was...


"yea.. He really IS SLEEPY and need to sleep badly.. LOL!"


Lazy to post much...
Hope for more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment