27 June 2009



Terence Tan Is currently in love with these chocolates =.=






and also a simple Milo Bing can make my day =)





Thanks to an ASSHOLE...

my day somehow got fucked up....

What's missing?
spot the difference...




Still can't see it?

It's THE HEAD!!

Curse you ass holee~

In fact...
why can't you just be honest and tell me that you did it?

At least i know that you're clumsy so i won't let you do anything else?

Who knows later another Er Hu have the same problem?
No lar.. just kiding. =P


I just don't understand bah~
If you just be honest...
i might not be that angry .__.

i'm not wanting you to pay or what....

I just want to break your head just like you broke my Er Hu's

I just want you to be Honest...
That's it...
Nothing much...
At least pay my Er Hu some respect lar~

Bro: "你的幼稚园老师没有教你的咩?

Besides the head...
Try to notice the peg.. Tuning thingy...

the first one...
it's a bit sengek to the left T.T

sobs~


Aha...
Whitey kissed me..

shit.. my smile damn fake =="
Be jealous piggy~
=S




Good Boy~

I know he's cute~


=P












Ahh~


LIFE!

Is tough....





Things that we'd lost...
We forget about it and move on...
It's the past and there's no going back..
Let it be a HISTORY in our life..

Things that we're dreaming to obtain...
We try our best to achieve what we want...
But it's an unknown number...
just like a+b=c
UNKNOWN! ALGEBRAIC!
So it's a MYSTERY...

Things we have NOW!
Is always the best...
You might never know what will happen tomorrow..
You might Lost everyone of them...
It might be World War III tomorrow..
Will it be the end of World tomorrow?
No one knows unless you're Psychic..
So appreciate today...
It's A Gift...
Appreciate EVERY moment you got with your love ones~
Families.. Relatives.. Best Friends.. Boy Friends.. Girl Friends.. Secret Admire.. Etc etc...
Appreciate that you still can online..
still can eat...
Still have a "head"...
Still can read Terence Tan's blog..


argh~

What a life....

Raindrops Pours over my face..
Until it's soaked wet with rain water..
staring at the dark clouds...
let the water hit your face..
and then you notice that you're like an IDIOT..
staring at the sky doing Nothing...

The feeling of it was superb...
Especially when you're super down, annoyed, irritated, etc...


No comments:

Post a Comment