08 September 2009

10.37pm..
i wasted about 30 min to give my blog a new look..

yea..
i know..
i'm still in the exam period =.="


and should be studying like everyone does...

but hah!
i just don't feel like studying..
and i suddenly had an idea how to seperate my blog columns into two..
one in the left and one in the right...

so i tried..
and i made it =)

a great achievement for a noob in HTML stuffs =P



quite happy and satisfied with what i'd done with my blog..

however..
if it doesn't suit YOUR taste...

feel free to

drop a comment in the comment section (NOT THE CBOX!)

and comment on what you think it's not RIGHT! =)

or maybe some bugs or glitch =P
do let me know so i can update it and improve myself...


so here's a screen shot..

if you're using a wide screen 24"(i think =.=) like mine..
then you should have something like this...


if you're having something like this....



Do let me know =)


p/s I'm Sooooo gonna fail Sejarah..


No comments:

Post a Comment