08 September 2009

It's 0018 8th of september now..

middle of the night..

i'm so dead with sejarah..

Had given up hope to give my blog a clean sweep..
=)


so first of all...

Happy birthday to Ying Ying Jie Jie..
She was my neighbor..
OLD neighbor to be exact..
i moved..

yeap..
now she's in kudat..
lives there with her family =)

Hope she know i wished her in my blog..
although i DID text msg her jor..

And also Heng Xin Si..

NOW.. as for today..
it's midnight now..

Happy Birthday To CHET and KHUNG JIA SHIN ! =)
their name are linkies=] do click..

8th September Babies..

Chet..


Khung Jia Shin =)


Bahahaha...

[edited 8.37pm 08/09/2009] photo grabbed from their facebook account =]


Gonna give chet aka boss these..
piggy dun jealous =P
=P
Once a secretary.. Always a secretary..



So get back to me..

Pai seh arh..
this is still my blog lu~
if you observe carefully..
Most of my post are to wish people happy bday only =.="

So go back to me.. =P


Bah..
suffering from Sejarah..
It's torturing me..
peeling off my skins bits by bits..


Thank God mum bought Pizzas =)
Seriously make my day.. or i mean.. NIGHT..


And these.. HUGS also.. =P

Too sweet..
Don't really like it..
but still.. it's chocolates..

No chocolates = No Terence

Bah..
new hoodies =.="

do note.. my air con is on.. super cold =P
not wear to show off..
if you on web cam now..
i'm looking like that.. =.="


p/s I HATE SEJARAH! To the max..

No comments:

Post a Comment