10 May 2010

To the one who introduce me into this world and guide me through hard times.

Mum,

Happy Mother's Day.



well.

I know I am one day late. xP

Just too busy and lazy to post yesterday xD



Had a quite fun weekend.

Went back to KKHS to help out Chinese Orchestra performance.

At least that makes my mood better =]

Fuuuu.

Felt like home when went back.


And thank God they cooperate well with me during the last minute and we did a lot of last minute work.

At least that made the outcome less nasty as previous. =S

My ears can bleed before that. No joke.


































Exhausting tiring but fun night =]





Fuuuu.


now have to get back to study mood again.

and it's tough. =S



STUDDY STUDDY STUDY!!

OHHHHHMMMMMMM.


Another thing that cheers me up a lot is my NEW LAPTOP.

Woots~


Finally after 2 weeks of waiting for the order to reach Taman kingfisher. =P




Thanks Dad <3


and also on Friday Night.

Went for a Barbecue farewell party for Christopher at Siaw's house.

Enjoyed that a lot too!

Pictures are to come later though =P


Terence Tan is still that lazy.



ps. Not gonna let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment