11 February 2011



Damn.

Imma leaving on Valentine's evening..
4.10pm flight =( Fireflyz this..
First time sit that..

Will be heading to KL, University of Nottingham..
No more Perth, no more Australia.
Lolx.

Now, it's 2 years in KL and another 2 years in UK.

Weird kan?
.__.


But the good thing about UK is that..
- Living cost is much more cheaper compared to Aussie.
- I get 2 years time in Malaysia before heading off far.
- Which means i can have frequent visits home and still can text and call. =)
- I might be able to drive around in KL.
- I have relatives there so I can find them if i need help.
- Many friends are over there and are now welcoming me warmly.
- I get a Master Degree in just 4 years time when others need 6 years.

Cool aye?
pretty cool I suppose..

Should be staying in a off campus housing area. It's still under the school though.
2km away from the campus. So thinking to get a Bicycle and cycle there since I'm having tummy edi. Good to exercise everyday.
Room will be either single without aircon, or else shared room with aircon.
Thinking of getting the single one so I can have some privacy to maybe talk on the phone or even do video calls.
Since it's like a house, i still wont get bored as I do have housemates, friends, and at the same time, I have my own room.

Hmm..
Time seriously flies though..
Thanks a lot to all my friends and my family,
for all the support given until this stage, where I can enter a University with pride.

One's life, with the absence of ups and downs, I call it - Imperfect.
Because it IS the ups and downs that made us grow, made us learn.
Knowing how to appreciate things and also not repeating our mistakes.
With that, more improvement to be done and thus, a better person.

Clock never stop ticking, life never stop moving..
It's time to move on.. Terence Tan!


ps. A road to success, a road for a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment