01 February 2011

Time flies.

See you next year January.
Hello February..


Happy Chinese New Year too..

Few weeks before today.

dad offered us for a vacation to Korea.
We all told him that we hope to celebrate CNY here.
So after lots of persuades.
he drop the plan.
then came up with a new one..
To Taiwan..
So once again..
we rejected..
Then after one week..
Here comes this plan..
go perth.

So later 6pm. i will be heading to Perth.
for CNY ._.

Well.. I understand that many people do not even have the chance to get on a plane while we were offered three times.
Don't dare to reject so we all accepted it.

Haiz..
I was hoping that this year..
since there only a few more weeks for me to enjoy in KK.
was hoping to celebrate it here this year.
but.......

you know.. like some friend gathering to friend's house bai nian.
i never did that before.
Hmm....

And and..
I'm gonna missed out school holidays. where i can have lots of fun with those who are still in school =(

Will be heading Perth later 6pm.
Only be back early 6am of 7th Feb.

Gonna miss KK a lot.
Gonna miss friends and you too.

Then when i'm back..

I'd accepted the full offer for Uni of Nottingham.
They're starting their sem on 7th Feb. ._.

but then.. I'm only home on that day..
Ain't gonna leave that soon =(
wanna spend more time in kk..

So course starts on 8th.
but i'll only be there around 18-21.
At least i still can enjoy some outings and hang around with pals before heading to loneliness.
Beach. Sutera. Upperstar.
any shits..


=(


ps. Sorry. Don't sad sad la. hly.

2 comments:

  1. I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Thanks a lot for visiting ;]

    ReplyDelete